Grapherex is a wide-ranging cryptocurrency app that combines multiple features into one platform. It includes a crypto wallet, a messenger, a debit card, payment options, and NFTs, all built on top of a secure crypto infrastructure. In my experience, this is one of the most convenient all-in-one applications for working with crypto. But first things first.
What Does Grapherex Offer?
- Crypto exchange: The app’s convenient crypto exchange provides several benefits for trading cryptocurrencies. They say it’s profitable, simple, fast, and safe, and we agree: you can control transfers, use a financial analytic toolbox, and read market forecasts.
- Multi-currency wallet: Grapherex offers a secure multi-currency wallet that allows users to exchange crypto with deep liquidity, the best rates, and fast deposit and withdrawal options. With this integration, Grapherex simplifies and streamlines the process of managing digital assets, which makes it quicker and easier
- NFTs: The NFT & Gamedev collections feature of Grapherex allows users to store, transfer, exchange, buy, and sell NFT collections directly from within the app’s wallet.
- Secure messenger: The Grapherex private encrypted messenger provides a user-friendly platform for exchanging texts, audio messages, and multimedia files, making video calls and using financial tools in one-on-one conversations or group chats. Data security ensures that users can communicate quickly and easily while their information is protected.
- Debit card: A debit card with intuitive top-up methods for payments and purchases is still in the development stage. Virtual card will allow users to make electronic transfers and purchases using cryptocurrency, for example, to subscribe to popular services like Amazon and Netflix. It will be possible to get a physical plastic visa card and withdraw cash from ATMs.
It is the company’s culture and values that make users like Grapherex. They have four simple principles they base their operation on.
Ease-of-use: User-friendly interface, simple registration process, and intuitive app design.
Security: Grapherex uses extra measures to protect the information they store or receive. Even user devices are secured.
Functionality: The developers wanted a super-app, and they managed to make it great. Both safe communications and advanced crypto features are available 24/7.
Privacy: The reason the app was launched was to create an innovative solution to the privacy concerns that come with online messaging. All messages, calls, and other transmitted data are protected by E2E encryption.
Grapherex is happy to answer all your questions: the wonderful support team can be reached using any of the following channels:
- Support service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General enquiries: a form you submit.
- Help centre: on the how can we help page.
- FAQ: common questions and answers about the service.
- Open source: Grapherex github page.
Getting Started on Grapherex
Using the app is simple; you just need to go through a few simple steps:
- Install the app on your smartphone — they offer apps for iOS (11.1 and later) and Android (10.0 and up).
- Register your phone number and specify your name.
- Allow access to your contacts.
- Go to the user profile and tap “KYC” — you’ll see the “Open an Account” page.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and your country.
- Select a document to complete the Know Your Customer verification process. This should be a form of ID, such as a passport or a driving licence.
- Take a photo of a “proof of address” — this could be a bank statement, utility bill, internet/phone bill, tax return, or government-issued certification of residence
- Take a selfie with your document.
- Explore the app: you’ll see Contacts, Chats, Wallets, Call, and Settings pages. Enjoy!
Pros & Cons
Let’s start with the advantages:
- The Grapherex mobile app is convenient and easy to use.
- The app initially does not require much storage space.
- The app is multifunctional: chats with friends and a crypto wallet come together.
- UI/UX is user-friendly and intuitive.
- The app is secure; all the data is encrypted.
- You can customise your app and change settings, themes, and the interface.
But there may also be some disadvantages:
- Your data will be saved directly on your phone, so this may require a lot of storage space.
- There are three different screens for messages, calls, and contacts, which is a bit unusual compared to standard apps like Facebook.
- Despite having a wallet, this app still falls under the category of “Social Networking”.
- To read articles, expert forecasts, the company’s blog, and basic data about app functions, you should go to the Grapherex website.
We’re done with the formalities. Let’s move on to a personal story. I found out about Grapherex about a year ago when I was looking for something that would allow me to communicate with crypto community members securely.
I was tired of constantly switching between different social media platforms just to keep in touch with my friends and employees. That’s when I stumbled upon a messenger application that promised to simplify my communication needs, and I decided to give it a try.
Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised by how easy and user-friendly it was. The Grapherex messenger app offered features that I never thought I needed, including crypto exchange rates and an incorporated wallet, but soon they became essential. Now the messenger app is, if not an integral part of my daily routine, something that I need really often.
Grapherex was launched as an advanced application for private messaging. With its secure Web 3.0 infrastructure, Grapherex ensures the protection of sensitive information such as location, contact details, and financial information.
Then the project added state-of-the-art features, responding to the needs of users. Now you can enjoy trading, swapping and sending crypto, buying and selling NFTs and chatting with anybody who has the app. It offers a protected account, an integrated wallet, and a debit card with several payment options.
I would also emphasise customer support here. You can reach the support team via email and chat any time you need them, and they will solve your issues. Whatever you need, you can find a guide on their blog or FAQ page. Overall, it’s worth a try.
How Can Grapherex Be Used?
The platform offers a secure cryptocurrency wallet, a crypto exchange service with attractive exchange rates, and NFT support. That’s basically all you need when you search for a crypto trading platform. Additionally, it has a communication channel where you can share files, including music and videos, make calls, and send messages of all kinds securely.
Is Grapherex Safe to Use?
Yes, it’s safe. The app is open source, which allows anyone to access the code, review it, and debug functions. The project states that it uses only trusted encryption technologies, encouraging users to check them.
How Is Grapherex Related to Web 3.0?
Grapherex creates a modern and secure crypto infrastructure with wide functionality because it’s based on the concept of Web 3.0. But what is Web3.0? It is a way to create a decentralised, transparent, and smart Internet where users and technology can interact with information effortlessly. The platform developers embrace modernity, so their objective is to contribute to the creation of the future.