Here is the best news of the month: Grapherex, a secure E2E encrypted messenger, finally enables Android users to enjoy the benefits of P2P messaging and simple private media transmission.
Try the safest messenger out there, with end-to-end encryption to ensure you have complete security. What purpose does end-to-end encryption serve? E2E encryption means that user information transmitted through Grapherex’s software is never stored on any servers. The data is kept in an encrypted form on the end-user’s local device. Thus, only you and your dialog partner have access to the sent and received messages and files. Streaming data, such as calls, is also protected with end-to-end encryption, meaning that incoming and outgoing data is only decrypted on the devices of those concerned.
Which functionality is currently available on Grapherex’s Android app?
- Secure peer-to-peer (P2P) data exchange between users
- Encrypted data exchange between groups of users
- Secure transmission of media data, such as photos, videos, or voice messages
- Encrypted streaming of voice and video calls.
The iOS version of the Grapherex app already features a cryptocurrency wallet, equipped with some advanced functionalities such as the ability to send and receive different types of cryptocurrency. This functionality will soon be available in the latest versions of the Android app as well.
What to expect from the upcoming updates?
These are some of our big plans:
- We will expand the list of cryptocurrencies available in the wallet
- We are currently working on the ability to buy crypto with fiat currency
- We plan to launch an electronic card that can be used for online purchases and various types of payments.
Grapherex never stops working on new features that can change your life for the better. Stay tuned for more exciting news!